Tuesday 2 February 2010

CAAD9 rain....









Hey Everyone!

Just a usual.. training hard, gym and turbo nearly every day. After my last week FTP test I be more motivated ( I was well motivated before... no worry!). I am really looking forward my labor test in beginning of March. I did the same test exactly one year ago and after it, I started to work with my (brilliant, genius, smart... ) new coach. Well, "we put some nice things on the table" altogether and I feel we will have a lovely season in this year! But all of this are just small steps... the final goal is far away and I have to fall down and stand up million time on this route!

This is my last hard training week before Mallorca. Next week is rest week and I am off on 15th February for 2 weeks hard work. Next week will be fun, we are off to the Fisher expo with Jay on next Monday and my birthday on Thursday 11th. I have a lots of dinner invitations already... but I have to look after my shape! :))))

Ok, back to the subject... Two lovely CAAD9 left my workshop in the last 6 days. Both are custom build. One is Dave's commuting and training machine( white one), the other on is our new customer's one, Mr John Heaton Armstrong.

Dave's one is from the Sram side, it has a Sram Force group set, FFWD wheels with white DT Swiss Aero Lite spokes and Powertap rear hub (made by me) and FSA finishing kit. It is a piece of lovely kit... but fuck, it is to big for me! 58cm! :)
John's one is a bit smaller, 54 cm frame with BB30 bottom bracket (Dave's one has a traditional one) SI crank and full Dura Ace set with Dura Ace wheels. It will be Mr Heaton's crit machine. He rode a nice Eddy Merckx but ...khhmm... the state of the bike.... John, please look after better your CAAD9! :)
Both are great bikes and I am fancy now with one.... But first I try to buy Jay's half System6 from the loft (for peanuts....) and I will turn to crit bike.... or not.. ahhh, too much thinking... or I just need our demo Synapse from downstairs??? :))))))) Anyway it is all just speculation! :)

I am off to the bed now, because if my coach see the late time next to my post, he will kick my ass!

Good night everyone!




No comments: