Thursday 19 November 2009

After long time....

Hey all,

I am back after a long time. I had to much to go around after the season finished. The most important change in my life, I moved out my old place and I live much much closer for my "local bike shop" now. I moved in Southfields which one is 6,5km away from my work place. It means less commuting and more rest. I started my winter training end of October. I did a FTP test on the first week, which one was revolting. My FTP went back 250 watts, it isn't surprising after 4 weeks totally rest, but I think the gain was more with this chill out and relax than the loose....
In the same time I joined the local Virgin gym and started to go in weekly 5 times. I really enjoy it, I only play with small weights to my upper body, because I dosn't wanna gain any weight, but I do brutal session for my legs! We really hopeful with my coach and really we are really looking forward the next season... but until the new season start we have to do lots of hard work! But I feel myself prepared and full with motivation! (definitely after my season closing winning) Istvan is really hopeful, that we can push up my FTP around 400 beginning of the season...
We will see! I have two training camps to planed. I will off to Lanzarote 13.-24. December and 15.-28. February to Mallorca. I am really looking forward, but the meantime I have to fight with this "lovely" British weather.....

No comments: