Monday 11 July 2011

Last two weeks in review



Last two weeks were incredible busy, I didn't have time for everything... I didn't touch my blog as well. I am deeply in my PT study, school days and exams are coming up on this Friday. But I still had some fun during this two weeks. Because I still haven't got too much time, let see the last 14 days in pictures!



I made my first sushi




And I ate all...


I ran to work on last Saturday morning... easy 20k start for a day!



I received my new CompresSport gears! Thanks for CompresSport UK!


I cathed the moment with Hipstamatic


Bought a new PowerTap.... It means , I am back on the track soon!



Got one of the greatest present! Pink cable ends! :) (cheers Martin!)



I enjoyed some very nice coffee from Ecuador



I got my new Ipad 2! New toy... and it made study much easier!



I had an awesome Nicosian salad with real tuna steak from my lunch box



I been in Italy with Willier for 3 days. I rode lots of nice bike, like this Cento Uno XC.



I bought my first Vibram Five Fingers...




I built a DREAM bike! Vanilla Speedvagen





I lost a bit in the City of London... sometime good to feel how cool London is!


I had some watermelon during the 2 day long British summer...



And I rode more in Italy



On this brand new Willier 0.7



And touched Pantani's bike


And rode my new lover... Miss CAAD5 6.9(kg)

Picked up my 2012 racing rig! Oh yeh! (big thanks for Mr. Jago!)


And the numbers:

I attempted 50 anatomy online lessons

I studied around 30 hours

I did a lots of work....

Next all of this, I managed more then 18 hours training....

And I slept 5-6 hours every day (not a lot..)

And I had lots of fun!

Now, I am off to study a bit more... I will be back with more stuff beginning of next week!


1 comment:

Martin @ SuppleworX said...

Hey Szabi. I saw pink cable ends on ebay and thought of you! Glad you liked them. Stop taking the p . . s out of my bikes or I won't let you fix them anymore, and that vanilla volkwagon thing has to be the ugliest bike I ever saw, it's just wrong!

It's a pleasure to work with someone who's so into their sport. Thanks for your help in the kitchen, may the pink be with you