Saturday 16 May 2009

Bad luck...

This morning started crap! I changed over my rear tub yesterday evening, because my old Tufo hadn't any rubber on after circa 6000km. My new choice was a Vittoria EVO CX because my favorite Tufo one is out of stock, but it was a bad decision! I got a puncture with it this morning.. after 20km usage, a piece of stone cut nearly half the tub, basically it is not fixable ! This was a expensive 20 km.....I checked couple of forums and reviews this afternoon and I found a lots of complains about the same thing. With my Tufos I got only 1 puncture on 6000km and I could fix with the Tufo sealant stuff... and it still works! I flicked back one of my old S3 lite. I hope it will work well, until the new stock arrive... 
I am off tomorrow for a sportive ride. I will ride the King of the Downs. I have to run in the bad now, because I should get up really early. Nite-nite everybody!

1 comment:

MARK said...

Customizing your own bike is great. Also thank you for the great explanation for us beginer bikers.